Apteq Biotin Extra 5000 μg
Apteq Biotin Extra is a high dose and complex biotin preparation designed for healthy hair, skin and nails. Biotin Extra is developed in Finland and is made from a unique combination of vitamins, amino acids and plant extracts.
Buy directly from the following online pharmacies
One capsule of Apteq Biotin Extra contains:
- 5,000 µg of biotin. Contains a generous amount of biotin, which is important for the formation and regeneration of hair, nails and skin.
- 15 mg of zinc. The zinc is in an easily absorbable bisglycinate form. Zinc helps maintain the health of your hair, nails and skin.
- 40 mg of L-methionine. Methionine is a sulphur-containing amino acid that activates keratin synthesis and aids biotin absorption.
- 1.4 mg of vitamin B6. Vitamin B6 promotes the normal production of cysteine, which is a natural component of keratin, a structural material of hair.
- 6 mg of pantothenic acid (B5). Pantothenic acid is important to the natural cell renewal process.
- 50 mg of bamboo extract. Bamboo extract is a particularly rich source of silica, which is beneficial for your hair, nails and skin.
Apteq Biotin Extra is a small, easy-to-swallow capsule. It is entirely plant based and does not contain any animal products. In addition, Biotin Extra is lactose-, gluten-, soy-, sugar- and gelatine-free.
For adults: 1 capsule to be taken daily with fluid. The recommended daily dose should not be exceeded.
60 or 180 capsules.
Biotin 5 mg (10,000 %*), pantothenic acid (B5) 6 mg (100 %*), vitamin B6 1.4 mg (100 %*), zinc 15 mg (150 %*), L-methionine 40 mg, bamboo extract 50 mg
*of the daily Recommended Dietary Intake
Contains no lactose, yeast, gluten, soy, sugar, gelatin. Contains no animal ingredients.
The recommended daily dose should not be exceeded. Dietary supplements are not a replacement for a diverse and balanced diet or a healthy lifestyle. Store at room temperature out of reach of children. Contains no lactose, yeast, gluten, soy, sugar, gelatin. Contains no animal ingredients.
There are no known side effects of Apteq Biotin Extra during pregnancy or while breast-feeding.