Mielikki cough honey
Mielikki Cough Honey is a safe and effective treatment for acute coughing for adults and children over 1 year of age according to the Good Medical Practice Recommendation. Contains 0.7g/ml of medicinal honey.
Buy directly from the following online pharmacies
The amount of honey in Mielikki is complies with the Good Medical Practice Recommendation:
- Liquid and easy to dose
- Medical grade
- Pure honey with consistent quality
- Chemically and microbiologically tested
- Does not contain, e.g. spores of Clostridium botulinum bacterium
Mielikki mechanism of action:
- Demulcent effect (forms a membrane on cough receptors in the throat that decreases the dry cough)
- Soothes mucous membranes, relieves pain and inflammation
- Antimicrobial properties of honey
- Glycerol looks after irritated mucous membranes
Manufactured in Finland.
For dry cough in adults and children over 1 year of age.
To be taken orally. Children over 1 year of age: 5 ml as needed, maximum of 4 times per day. Children over 12 years of age and adults: 10 ml as needed, maximum of 4 times per day.
CE-marked medical device.
Honey (0,7 g/ml of medicinal grade), glycerol, citric acid, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium hydroxide.
As needed, for dry cough until symptoms are relieved. Not for use in children under 1 year of age. If the cough lasts for more than 1-2 weeks, consult a doctor. Do not use if you are hypersensitive or allergic to any of the ingredients. Store out of the reach of children. After use, wait 15 minutes before eating or drinking.
Mielikki can be used during pregnancy and while breast-feeding.
Store at room temperature.